Desired Skills & Traits:
• Excellent knowledge of ready to drink alcoholic beverages making,
• Specifically someone who has consulted at Bacardi Breezer
• Superior interpersonal communication skills, and strong organizational abilities
• Masters in Oenology/ Fermentation Science and in Viticulture will added advantage
• Understanding and knowledge of flavour, formula and carbonation.
• Preferably someone who has consulted at other RTD projects like Breezer etc,
• Should have know-how of RTD domestic and international markets
• Creating and executing production strategy, product innovation and annual integrated activity plan
• Manage and supervise all day-to-day operations for Ready to drink project
• Assist in developing network with suppliers and co –manufacturers for RTD
• Maintenance, storage, handling, and cost control of the project.
• Ensures quality and stylistic fitness
• Collaborate with Quality, to ensure all Suppliers and Manufacturing to be operating in compliance to standards
• Supports the co-ordination and supply of wines to meet Co-Manufacturing production
• Implements and sustains validation and risk grid analysis for partners and co-manufacturers
• Ensures timely and efficient transfer and production to meet production schedules.
• Detects defects in the production process by looking at the color and Tasting and help to rectify if needed.
• To read the sweetness, acidity, fruitiness of the blend and the texture.
• Testing flavor, formula and carbonation
• Comply with all health and safety regulations
Generates IT SAAS Product ATS & HRIS sales and business, develops relationships with new clients, makes sales visits and presentations, maintains advanced knowledge of products and services, and establishes and meets sales goals.
Digital Sale Manager Responsibilities include:
Acting as a consultant to corporate companies and providing helpful advice to automate their Hiring and HR Process. Onboarding new customers. Go-Getter sales approach.
Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include: Sourcing and reaching out to qualified candidates for current open roles Serving as a go-between for candidates and hiring managers Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end.
Talentrackr Technologies is looking for a qualified sales intern to assist in various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers.
The ideal intern will be a great fit for ou
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. If you're interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approache